This upcoming Friday, April the 4th, is the beginning of the end for Battlestar Galactica but that doesn't mean that you have to stop loving this brilliant show for a second. Forbidden Planet has a brilliantly funny poster for sale that will give you 10 easy tips to keep in mind when watching out for cylons.
The picture quality is low (as if they didn't want anyone to get the image for free). So for those who aren't going to buy the poster, which I'm sure most of you are to lazy/poor/cheap to do so, here is the list written out for you.
- Do they ask questions about fleet operations, personnel, ship systems, or weapons?
- Does their spine glow red when they are....excited?
- Have you seen them before but you know it's not the same person?
- Do they seem unusually strong, smart, or self-assured?
- Do you see them hanging around secure or restricted areas?
- Do they seem to hear music that no one else can hear?
- Do they say God instead of Gods?
- Do they seem unusually fearless, as if neath has no meaning for them?
- Do they exhibit sociopathic behavior around other humans, especially defenseless children?
- Are they unusually adept, almost empathic, with machines?