Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hancock Trailer

I'm a fan of Will Smith. It seems like what ever movie he does, he puts his heart into it. His characters are always enjoyable (no matter how bad the movie is). Apparently he has a new one coming out this summer (his favorite time of year) called Hancock. Since I haven't heard much of it so I had to look up.

Wikipedia had the following description:
Will Smith portrays an alcoholic superhero despised by everyone. A publicist (Jason Bateman) helps rehabilitate him, and the superhero eventually begins an affair with the publicist's wife (Charlize Theron).

Doesn't sound that interesting right? Well, I watched the trailer below and I have to say I'm a little interested. It seems like this is one of those "heroes under construction" kind of situations. We will get to see Hancock go from a horrible person with powers to a true superhero. Check out the trailer and see what you think.



The movie will be hitting the theaters July 2nd up against pretty much nothing so this movie will be a box office winner one way or another.

No comments: