Saturday, February 04, 2006

Chuck Norris...Fact or Hiliarious Fiction


If your an internet surfer then you have heard or have read the latest interesting information to hit the web. Chuck Norris facts!! Did you know that he lost his virginity before his father? Or that he doesn't have to do anything for a Klondike Bar? Cool stuff. Here's a list of the the Top 100 Facts. And to see random facts, click here, and hit refresh to see a new fact.

Below is what Chuck had to say on his website about these interesting facts.


I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

No comments: