Friday, February 17, 2006

Pointless Clothes to "Share" With Others

I don't know about you but I have always wanted to share my clothes with someone...LITERALLY!!! Now my long time dream has come true. Pantalaine.com has set out to bring dreams like mine and dozens of others to life.

Dancing shoes connected at the toes...


A dress that covers a couch...


A jacket that allows two people to hug...


Sweatpants that for some reason allows people to touch your leg...


Yup all winners to me. I want them all, go see the rest of their GREAT selection at their website.

No, wait. I forgot. I'm not a complete and total idiot so um yeah, these clothes are stupid and pointless. But if you like this stuff go for it... and send me a picture of you wearing so I can post it. You'll be famous (unless you suck...then you'll never be famous).

No comments: