Tuesday, September 12, 2006

VOLTRON!!!!!



I've been waiting FOREVER for this box set. Ever since they started making box sets, this is one I have been looking forward to getting.

Voltron Volume 1 wasn't suppose to come out for another two weeks but appearently Best Buy made some kind of deal with the company making the box sets, because they have them TWO WEEKS EARLY!!! I found out from one of the sites I frequent and the first thing I told myself was I AM GETTING THIS!!

Four seconds after work ended... I was on my way.

And low and behold. Here it is, in all it's glory. You know you like it. You know you want to get it too. Just don't try and get the next volume before me or you will no lose the ability to walk (if you haven't already).

By the way, did I mention that Voltron is great at teaching kids how to be kind, non-violent people? Just letting you know.

No comments: