Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween Treats


Top Ten Ghost Photographs
These are a pretty good collection. Although I still prefer how they did recreations on Unsolved Mysteries.
Via[My Extra Life]

Girl's Costume Warehose
I know it's fake... but damn it sure is funny.

Big Mac Pumpkin
Yes. McDonolds scares me too... I thought I was the only one.
Via[Boing Boing]

Analysing a "Haunted House Kit"
Just reminds me of how cheaply made everything you for buy for Halloween is.
Via[Gorilla Mask]

Homestar Runner Fan Made Costumes
I used to love Strong Bad, Homestar, and all the others. These costumes remind of when the site used to be funny (::tear::).

M&M Dark Chocolate Movie Game
This is a fun little game that M&M posted a few weeks ago. I loved it. I even got all the movies (with a little help on the last 5). Try it out, just make sure to read the rules so you understand how to play.

Funny Halloween Costumes
And Halloween is never complete without the ridiculous costumes that are made. Not the home made... the worse kind... the Halloween Company made ones. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Funny JAPANESE Halloween Costumes
Correction... nothing is ever complete without a look at the Japanese version of it... especially halloween costumes.

No comments: