Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Buffy Season 8 Comic


If you keep an eye on my "Mental Notes" section in my sidebar then you noticed that I had up a note about the Buffy Season 8 comic that Joss Whedon is doing with the help of Dark Comics. Well, the first comic came out, sold out, and is got a second printing before issue 2 comes out (April 4th).

I didn't get the comic. I'm going to wait till they print them all and then print them all again in a nice single book that I can buy at a cheaper price then all the comics combined. Well I wait though Matt Peterson over at Major Spoilers has done us the nice favor of buying, reviewing, and summarizing the first issue for us.

You can read the review/summary here.

If this first comic is a good indication for the rest of the "season" then I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the story unfold.

No comments: