Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Major Spoilers Shuts Down


Major Spoilers, one of my favorite blogs to get information on the comic community, is shutting down. Stephen Schleicher, the creator and writer of the site, has decided to shut down due to the demands of the real world which is something that haunts all us bloggers. I'm just sorry to see that it has become too much for him and that the internet is losing a great blogger and information source.

I've enjoyed the man's creative and interesting way of reviewing comics. He cuts out the mess and gets right to the heart of the story and even gives us a quick side note on each of the more interesting geeky tidbits. His enormous mental database of comic knowledge and his willingness to share it with us has been a pleasure. I wish him luck in his decision (with I completely support) and I hope that someday when his life has calmed down again he might be open to the possibility of returning to us.

The site will remain up until October 31st before he finally pulls the plug so if you have time today stop by and take a look.

No comments: