Saturday, January 28, 2006

You Better Be Sorry



Sorryeverybody.com is dedicated to helping people with a guilty conscience. Those guilty people are the ones who re-elected George W. Bush president and making America a not very funny joke to the world.

This site allows people to send in pictures of themselves apologizing for their waste of a vote. They even published a book of a collection of these pictures. They have an entire gallery of the pictures they have collected and some of the pictures make me fill like there is still some hope.

Maybe for our next election these people will vote for someone who says smarter things then "I believe what I believe because I believe what I believe is right." Yeah, NO president should ever say something that stupid. I can tell you now that my vote is for Gena Davis...her or that black guy from "24."

No comments: