Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's just a BANANA!!!!


Dieting has reached the most amazing level of crazy that I think even Tom Cruise would shit himself in shock.

Today at work one of my co-workers, one of the many people "watching her weight", asked me for a snack. I like keeping random snacks at my cubicle including crackers, sunflower seeds, beef jerky, dry cereal, and even sometimes fruits.

Anyways, she asked me if I had some fruit because she was feeling hungry. I told her I had nectarines and bananas. She said the banana sounds good and ask if she could have it. I said sure. I go get it, and return and hand it to her. Then, she asked me if I want half. I told her that I'm okay and I wasn't in the mood right now. So she turns ands starts asking other people nearby if they want half. I got curious as to why she was only going to eat half when she had just told me that she was quite hungry. She looked at me and said, "I don't want to eat the whole thing. I would feel like a pig."

WHAT!!!!! WHAT!!!!

IT'S A F*CKING BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How on earth is a fruit, a naturally edible plant produced item going to make you feel LIKE A PIG!!!!!

THERE ARE NO ADDED SUGARS IN BANANAS!!! THERE ARE NO UNNATURAL FATS!!!! THERE IS NO SALT, NO CHEMICALS, NO F*CKING CHOLESTEROL!!!!!

I had to walk away before I shoved that banana down her through and screamed out "TRUST ME! YOU NEED THIS! ITS BRAIN FOOD AND YOUR BRAIN IS STARVING!!!!"

The human race has taken another step towards the point when we all start eating cardboard so we can fit into pants with a 10 inch waistline well still trying to figure out why our bones keep poking out of our skin.

No comments: